60th ANNIVERSARY, GALA CELEBRATION
2018 marks the 60th year since our original twenty horses were imported from Piber, Austria in 1958 thereby establishing the herd now known as the Tempel Lipizzans. Today, we are the largest, privately owned herd of Lipizzan horses in the world. Our goal is the same today as it was sixty years ago: to promote the art and culture of classical riding and the Lipizzan breed in the United States. We hope you can celebrate this momentous year with us by attending our Gala Celebration on July 21, 2018. See below for more information and tickets.
- July 21, 2018 doors open at 6:00 pm, event will close at 9:30
- 6:00 - cocktails in the courtyard
- 7:00 - Performance: Highlights from our Summer Performance Series
- 8:00 - Stallion stable open for viewing
- 8:00 - Food, music and refreshments under the tent, additional activities to be announced
- 9:30 - Event concludes
- Tickets will be $125 per person, there are no discounted tickets for this event
- Tickets can be purchased until July 18, 2018
- Tickets price includes admission to the event, complimentary valet parking, and food. There will be an open bar available for those wishing to partake
- Click here to purchase tickets.
- Additional Information
- Guests will enter through the east driveway; complimentary valet service will park your car. Click here for a map of the facility.
- Attire: there is no dress code for this event. Dress up or dress down to your comfort level.
- There will be an open bar available during the event.
- In case of rain the performance will be moved in doors and cocktails will be moved under the tent.
- Catering for the event will be provided by ______________________ Light and heavy appetizers will be served. Click here for the evening's menu.