GROUP OPPORTUNITIES FOR MATINEE AND EVENING PERFORMANCES
We welcome your group to our performances. We strive to make your visit as easy to arrange and manage as possible. Our Program Coordinator, Emily Riccio-Robbins, will personally handle all of your needs and any concerns or questions you might have.
- Box lunches available through our caterer, Chez Vous. Call 847-508-9372 for more information.
- Complimentary tickets for Driver and Tour Guide (two tickets per bus).
- Deposit options available. To arrange a deposit on your group please call our office at 847-244-5330.
- Easily add late comers to your group up to two days before the performance.
- Flexible payment options available: checks or credit cards accepted.
- Personal booking experience with the help of our staff.
We offer a special group rate of $22 per person for groups of 15 people or more. Tickets may be purchased through the box office by calling 847-244-5330. Please ask for Emily.
Bringing a group? Here's what you should know before you come.
- Most of our seating is bleacher seating. You may want to advise your group to bring a cushion to sit on.
- We have a handicapped accessible area for any members of your group who may need it. Seating in this area is limited and we ask that only those who genuinely need it use this area.
- All areas are covered, but not all areas are always in the shade. Remember to bring hats and sun screen.
- If you want all of your group to sit together please make sure to come early. Seating is first come first serve. If you have an extra large group we can arrange a reserved seating area for a small fee. Please call or email for more details on this.
- If you do not wish to do the box lunch option, but still want to eat, our cafe is open before the performance and during intermission. Make sure you allow your group plenty of time to eat.